Jennifer Landry is driven to help her clients resolve their legal issues successfully. Ms. Landry accomplishes this through partnering with each client as he or she navigates our often complicated legal system. She is committed to taking the time to really listen to each client so that their legal issues can be resolved as effectively and efficiently as possible. Working in a smaller practice, Ms. Landry feels she can give more personal attention and focus on the client, striving for satisfactory resolutions to her client’s legal issues with dedication, proficiency, and compassion.
Ms. Landry was born and raised in Northern Kentucky, lives in Boone County and volunteers for Northern Kentucky Women’s Crisis Center. She enjoys spending free time with family and laughingly describes herself as a happy hostage playing pretend with her two imaginative young ones.
- 2009 – Juris Doctorate -Salmon P. Chase College of Law
- 2005 – Bachelor of Arts, Political Science – Georgetown College
- Family Law
- Criminal defense
- Social Security Disability
- Guardian-ad-litem (GAL)
Memberships And Organizations:
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers
- Seminars and Continuing Legal Education